Brand Ambassador Internship (full or part time available)
Levendi Winery and the Levendi Tasting Room is now hiring part-time and full-time interns (seasonal) to learn and work in a premier tasting room on 1st Street.
The Levendi Tasting Room Brand Ambassador Internship will play a crucial role in offering a top-tier customer service experience in our wine tasting room. The individual will assist in serving guests, conducting wine tastings, educating visitors about our wines, and promoting wine sales and club memberships.
- Assist in setting up and cleaning the tasting room before and after opening.
- Greet guests in a warm and positive manner.
- Ensure tasting room, outside area and grounds are clean and orderly throughout the shift. This includes cleaning and buffing glasses, re-set tables as needed, etc.
- Restock supplies, as needed.
- Pack and carry wine orders for guests.
- Operate the POS (point of sale) system accurately and efficiently to process orders.
- Must exhibit outstanding presentation, sales and customer service skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work weekends, nights, and some holidays, as needed. Hours of operations will vary based on activities and events.
- Conduct wine tastings for guests and educate them about the specific characteristics, production processes, and history of each wine.
- Assist customers with wine purchases, including offering suggestions based on customer preferences.
- Support the Tasting Room Manager and other team members in various tasks and events, such as wine club events, private tastings, and winery tours.
- Participating in staff meetings, tastings, and educational experiences.
- Promote our Cellar Wine Club membership and benefits to guests.
- Uphold all winery policies and ensure compliance with safety and legal standards.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Passionate about wine, with a desire to learn more about the industry.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift heavy objects (up to 35 lbs.).
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and special events as needed.
- Prior retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about wine and the winemaking process is a plus.
- RBS Certification
- A dynamic and fun working environment.
- Comprehensive training and development in wine knowledge and hospitality skills.
- Potential for growth within the company.
- Competitive non-exempt (hourly) wage of $20.00 - $22.00 based on experience.
- Part-time (under 32 hours per week) - sick time (24 hours annually) and employee birthday off after initial 90 days.
- Full-time (over 32 hours per week) health benefits, paid time off, sick hours, holiday pay and more.
- Commissions and tips.
Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and would be required to complete background and drug screening. EEO